Welcome To Drainage Leicestershire - Home Of Drain Surveys In Leicestershire
We are a trusted name in drainage surveys in Leicestershire. Our Reputations As An Authority In Drain Survey Was Developed Through Our Decades Of Service And experience. Drain Survey Services In Leicestershire
Our survey system has been specially designed in order to identify structural damage, rodent entry points, and causes of recurring blockages. We also help in early detection of problem areas and provide the necessary solutions. Our workers are professionals with both the skill and experience to carry out the job, and we reinforce their resourcefulness with advanced tools. Why Our Drainage Leicestershire Is Trusted By All In Leicestershire There are a number of indicators that you should call a drains expert, including bad smells, slow drainage, or visible leaks.
Why Our Drainage Leicestershire Is Trusted By All In Leicestershire
Panoramo A 3600 Degree Drain CCTV Inspection Built For Speed And Efficiency We were the first company to use a panoramic CCTV technology in Leicestershire. This CCTV camera can travel up to 35cm/s Every inch of the drain or sewer is scanned and the feed is saved in its memory.
The camera is far more complex than the traditional pan and tilt camera which relies on a user to record the data and images. The Panoramo can quickly, and easily, record every detail of your sewer or drain, in one pass. The recorded data can be pulled up and reviewed when it is required. The superior in - built technology of the Panoramo has made drain surveys many times simpler and super effective and we are proud to be the first to adopt and perfect it in Leicestershire.
Conserve Time And Money Using Lisy
To help us conduct an effective drain survey, we employ LISY sat cam, which was developed for the CCTV inspection of sewers and lateral drains. Our drain survey is fast and affordable because we use innovative technology. With LISY, we can even survey lateral drains and sewers, without accessing the mainline, or your property It is able to move 100 meters in any direction along the main sewer line. Our LISY Technology Is So Impressive That Even Water Companies In Charge Of Private Sewers Have Adopted It As Standard.
The Drainage Leicestershire team is forever on the lookout for new and emerging technologies which will make procedures easier and more affordable for our customers. LISY CCTV survey always delivers Our Drain Survey Gear In Leicestershire Is The Epitome Of Innovation We are very particular about quality of service and that's why we invest in the latest, high - tech drain inspection equipment. Our CCTV camera for drain surveillance is state - of - the - art and is remotely controlled to deliver precision.
- Why We're The Popular Choice In Leicestershire
- Our drain survey service assurance to you is straightforward
- If there's a problem, we'll find it
- And we will implement repairs, once you give us a go - ahead
- Pin - Point Analysis Using Laser Profiling
Drainage Leicestershire uses a Profiler to assist us in locating any deviation of the drain or sewer system shape. This provides us with the ability to collect accurate information about the drain or sewer shape. With the CCTV performing jointly with the profiler, we are able to detect erosion in the pipework, holes, debris, deformation, lateral profusion, and even changes in the pipe size. Drainage Leicestershire's profilers are so sensitive that they can detect abnormalities as small as 1mm.
Proteus CCTV Inspection In Dangerous Environments
Our experience and expertise in navigating high - risk environments makes us an obvious choice where extra care is needed for drain survey in Leicestershire Special equipment is required for drains with inflammable environments, such as public sewers. That's why we use Proteus, an ATEX - rated camera built specifically for such purpose. We use a camera called Proteus which is ATEX rated to deal with inflammable environments. Proteus is spark - free, and can carry out comprehensive drain surveys without risk to our technicians or the surrounding area.
Our Innovative And Reliable Company In Leicestershire
Party Wall Drain Surveys At Drainage Leicestershire Drainage Leicestershire can perform party wall drain surveys. If you are considering construction on your home, or building an addition, Drainage Leicestershire can check your drains, and the drains between you and your neighbour before you begin. Residents have relied on our detailed drain surveys for decades, before and after construction projects. Our detailed approach ensures that we can find any evidence of defects before or after, and help you fi it.
Property Investment Surveys At Drainage Leicestershire
We will ably help you with the drainage aspect of pre - purchase property inspection If you don't perform a detailed analysis on the property beforehand, then you may end up spending a lot more on the property than you expected. If you reach us today to do a drain survey for you, we guarantee you will only be paying for the most in - depth and professional service you've ever known. The inspection data we collect is recorded and made available to you so you can see for yourself what we have discovered
We also provide you with an estimate for any repair costs, so you can factor it in when bargaining for a new property. We have done if for residential and commercial clients, on buildings of all sizes, and in both safe and dangerous environments. Call Us And Enjoy Peace Of Mind. You Are Fully Insured At Drainage Leicestershire, we our drainage services come with a comprehensive insurance policy. There is no cause for worrying about the safety of your property; once under our care, your property is completely insured.
Information About Leicestershire
- Drainage Leicestershire is proud to offer Drain Survey services in Leicestershire.
- To begin with our plumbing and drainage engineers in Leicestershire perform repairs and work on Manhole Inspections, Sewer Relining, Sewer Renovations, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Sewer Inspections, Drain Jetting, Home Buyers Drain Survey, and CCTV Drain Survey.
- Generally this also involves Blocked Drains, Sewer Desilting, Sewer Rehabilitations, Structural Coating, Drain Cleaning, Drain Repairs, and Sewer Repairs.
- Furthermore our drainage specialists in Leicestershire offer Drainage Surveys, Drain Relining, Blocked Toilets, Blocked Sinks, Drain Unblocking, Blocked Baths, and Drain Inspections services.
- The County of Leicestershire, lies within England in East Midlands.
- Importantly, a number of wateways and drainage networks such as Melton Mowbray Navigation, Blackbrook Reservoir, Nanpantan Reservoir, River Wreake, and River Avon are located within Leicestershire.
- Located in East Midlands Oil Province, Leicestershire forms part of Belvoir Rural District in England.
- glenfield is Leicestershire's local authority administrative HQ.
- Leicestershire is part of East Midlands which is also serviced by our drainage engineers.
- Leicestershire is linkedd to county district shires including North West Leicestershire, Harborough, Charnwood, City of Leicester, and Oadby and Wigston.
- Boundaries to an original ecclesiastical parish in the County of Leicestershire incorperate Garthorpe, Stretton en le Field, Enderby, Thurmaston, and Mountsorrel.
- Our plumbing and drainage consultants service area is formed by Leicestershire's administrative wards and subdivisions including Charnwood (ward), and Braunstone Park & Rowley Fields.
- National parliamentary constituencies of the County of Leicestershire include Leicester South (UK Parliament constituency), Melton (UK Parliament constituency), Loughborough (UK Parliament constituency), Leicester West (UK Parliament constituency), and Rutland and Melton (UK Parliament constituency).
- The County of Leicestershire also encompasses hamlets such as Shenton, Abbots Oak, Wistow, Wigston Parva, and Leicester Forest West within our plumbing and drainage contractors service area .
- The County of Leicestershire additionally includes villages such as Little Stretton, Thurlaston, Broughton Astley, Woodhouse Eaves, and Markfield in its administrative area and our drainage consultants service area.
- Villages in Leicestershire, include Grimston, Appleby Magna, Noseley, Rothley, and King's Norton.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Leicestershire includes Brentingby, Frisby, Thurnby, Castle Donington, and Groby.
- Additional towns such as Shepshed, Syston, Braunstone Town, Coalville, and Leicester can be found within the County of Leicestershire.
- Leicestershire is home to a number of prestigious CITIES including Leicester.
- Amongst the numerous schools and further education establishments in Leicestershire are Charnwood College, and Rosebery Primary School.
- Provide a physical education forum within Leicestershire is the Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome, and Shackerstone railway station.
- The Leicestershire area is the Leicestershire of several hospitals including Fielding Johnson Building, and Arnold Lodge.
- Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Wood, Belvoir Castle, and Burrough Hill are popular with Leicestershire citizens and known throughout England.
- Within Leicestershire roads and infastructure include A512 road, A427 road, and A606 road.
- To the west, the County of Leicestershire is bordered by Rutland.
- The County of Leicestershire is fringed by Staffordshire to the East.
- Adjoining the County of Leicestershire to the south, are the neighbouring settlements of Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, and Rutland
- Bordering Leicestershire and immediately adjacent, Warwickshire, Rutland, Northamptonshire, and Kettering can be found to the north.
- Leicestershire is best known for Foxton Inclined Plane, Kirby Muxloe Castle, and Fosse Way.
- Leicestershire encompasses notable heritage assets including Rothley railway station, Loughborough Central railway station, Grace Dieu Manor, Three Horseshoes, and Quorn and Woodhouse railway station.